Monday, November 19, 2007

Back with a vengance

Not really. I just wanted to write that.

I've been off the news, actually, a habit which proved quite hard for me to quit.

I relapsed a number of times -- one time on Election Day to find out who lost (I'm mean); when I heard some horribly unreliable account of a grenade a block from my house; to find out what the heck is going on in Pakistan (darn Musharraf!); and a host of other inexplicable times when I just had to know what was going on.

So now that we're close to Thanksgiving and I'm back in the game, I can let you know about THE TOYS THAT WILL KILL YOUR KIDS THIS SEASON!

Not really (I told you I was mean). Actually, what's going on is that The New York Public Interest Research Group is to release its yearly report on hazardous toys tomorrow in New Paltz. Details are here.

Hope is all well, and that Sleepy Cat below kept you warm.

Because I won't.